This Package Includes
- Round-Trip Air Plus Two Nights In Los Cabos Or Puerto Vallarta
- For Up To Two Adults
- Taxes not included
- Valid for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday departure only
- No availability during major holidays, conventions and peak periods
- $100 refundable validation deposit required
Terms & Conditions
- This certificate is valid for round-trip air transportation and two night accommodations for two adults in Los Cabos, MX or Puerto Vallarta, MX. This certificate provides accommodations in tourist and economy class properties.
- This certificate is valid for international travel. Travelers are responsible for meeting all requirements of domestic and foreign customs and/or immigration and naturalization. A passport may be required to travel, visit http://travel.state.gov for more information. Both travelers must be 21 years of age or older. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable.
- Round-trip air transportation must originate rom Boise (BOI), Denver (DEN), Los Angeles (LAX), Phoenix (PHX), Portland (PDX), Salt Lake City (SLC), Seattle (SEA), San Diego (SAN), or San Francisco Bay Area (OAK, SFO, or SJC as assigned). All flights arrive into Los Cabos (SJD) or Puerto Vallarta (PVR). Flights return two days after departure date. Specific flights and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Generally, our promotional flights depart between 1PM and 7PM and return between 6AM and 1PM. Flights may involve stopovers, layovers and/or changes of plane. We do not use charter flights; only major airlines are used.
- This certificate does not include government imposed taxes, ground transportation, transfers, meals, or any incidental expenses such as, but not limited to: resort fees, phone calls, gratuities or entertainment. Hotel/motel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
- Government imposed taxes (approx. $40 to $75 per person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers. Taxes include, but are not limited to: Airline Federal Excise Tax, Federal Security Tax, Federal Segment Taxes, Local Passenger Facility Charges, and hotel occupancy taxes. Government imposed taxes will be deducted from your Tax Deposit and will not exceed $150. The remainder of your Tax Deposit (if any) and refundable $100 validation deposit will be refunded with your airline tickets and/or itinerary.
- A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before CBE purchases your airline tickets and accommodations. Your airline tickets and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your airline tickets and/or itinerary, as well as the return of your Tax Deposit and refundable deposit.
- This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate.
- This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
- CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
- By completing the online activation you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this travel package.
Redeeming Your Vacation
STEP 1. Activating Your Certificate: Visit ActivateMyTrip.com and login or create an account. Activate your trip using the Activation Code, Package Code and Vacation ID below. You must activate by the Activation Deadline shown. Your expiration date will be 12 months from the date of activation.
STEP 2. Deposit Payment: After your vacation activation has been processed you will be able to access your deposit payment form in the My Trips section of ActivateMyTrip.com. Simply print out your deposit payment form and mail to the address provided along with a personal check, cashier’s check or money order for the total amount required to pay the refundable $100 validation deposit and $150 USD tax deposit, $250 total. Checks must be in US funds and drawn on a US bank (Canadian postal money orders in US funds are acceptable). Within five business days of receipt of your deposit payment form and deposit payment, your payment will be posted to your account.
STEP 3. Requesting Your Travel Dates: Once your deposit payment has posted to your account you will be able to request your travel dates. You can request your dates by calling our toll free reservations department at 800-315-2065. You must choose a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday departure date. You must provide three departure dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. All reservations are subject to availability. Generally there is no availability during major holidays, conventions and certain peak periods. Within five business days of requesting your travel dates with our reservations department, your travel date will be confirmed and shown in the My Trips section of ActivateMyTrip.com.
STEP 4. Finalizing Your Vacation: Approximately 45 to 75 days prior to your travel date a travel agent will be assigned to finalize your vacation. Your travel agent will be contacting you by phone and/or email to finalize your vacation details. If you choose to purchase any optional upgrades through your travel agent, your deposit will be applied to the cost of the upgrade. There will be no deposit refunds issued once an upgrade purchase has been made. After you finalize your vacation details with a travel agent your vacation will be booked.
STEP 5. Final Travel Documents: Approximately 21 days prior to your travel date your Final Travel Documents will be loaded into the My Trips section of ActivateMyTrip.com. Please print out your travel documents and follow the check-in instructions.
Travel services are provided by Casablanca Express (CBE)
CST #1020730-50, WA SOT 601-682-521